Skip to content
Plan your trip

Sweaters for Night life

Oranjestad Forum

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Sweaters for Night life

More
15 years 9 months ago #7870 by trish
I used to go with my family and friends to different beach resorts here in our place, and I always bring sweaters with me. Will I be needing sweaters in Aruba at night? Thanks.

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7990 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Sweaters for Night life
relatively the weather in Aruba is purely warm, so you don't have to bring sweaters during the night however I would suggest that you wear shorts during the night and bathing suits during the day. would that be alright?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8219 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Sweaters for Night life
There's no need for you to bring sweaters. Light vest will do especially if you are planning to go on a sail trip because it can be a bit chilly outside. Right?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8274 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Sweaters for Night life
trish wrote:

There's no need for you to bring sweaters. Light vest will do especially if you are planning to go on a sail trip because it can be a bit chilly outside. Right?


I agree with Trish that light vest will do. You can bring with you shirts with sleeves. In what particular month are you planning to got to Aruba?

None
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement