Skip to content
Plan your trip

time in Aruba

The Aruban Resort

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

time in Aruba

More
16 years 8 months ago #3787 by VacaBabe
Replied by VacaBabe on topic RE:time in Aruba
Well today the weather in Oranjestad was in the high 80's so now might be a nice time to go. I don't think Aruba has any terrible weather to be honest but then I am only going to vacation there.

None
More
16 years 7 months ago #3868 by Kat
Replied by Kat on topic RE:time in Aruba
It's true - there is no bad time to go to Aruba. The reason I started going there in the first place was because I wanted to travel in August and I was looking for an island that wouldn't be affected by hurricane season. If I remember correctly, Aruba averages only 14 or 16 inches of rainfall annually so anytime you go there you will have great weather.

None
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement