Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba here I come

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba here I come

More
16 years 4 months ago #5453 by oceanlover
Aruba here I come was created by oceanlover
Hey all! I am plannin gmy first trip to Aruba ever and I am so excited. I have never been to an island before and I can't wait to enjoy the sand and surf of Aruba!

None
More
14 years 9 months ago #9173 by dinhdai88
Replied by dinhdai88 on topic Re: Aruba here I come
Hello there .. I am a new person. Hope to learn of your experiences.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement