Skip to content
Plan your trip

Hi Everyone!

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Hi Everyone!

More
16 years 4 months ago #5531 by Ruby
Hi Everyone! was created by Ruby
Hi Everyone!

It's great to be here at this forum. I just found it the other day while doing a search on the net for sites on Aruba. We are thinking of possibly planning a vacation to Aruba for next summer! I am so excited.

I look forward to chatting with others & hopefully planning my own trip.
See ya,
Ruby

None
More
14 years 9 months ago #9172 by dinhdai88
Replied by dinhdai88 on topic Re: Hi Everyone!
Hello, nice to meet you
Wish you merry christmas and happy new year.
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement