Skip to content
Plan your trip

Hello everyone!

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Hello everyone!

More
16 years 2 months ago #5799 by paddy
Hello everyone! was created by paddy
Hey there, I spend a month every year in Aruba. It is my special time to just relax. I wish I could live there but that isn't possible. Anyway, hello everyone!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5862 by Ruby
Replied by Ruby on topic RE:Hello everyone!
You spend a month in Aruba every year? :eek: That's awesome! Glad you are here, that way someone can answer all of my questions about my up and coming trip to Aruba. :)

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #5867 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Hello everyone!
You lucky dog! Of course it probably has nothing to do with luck. Either way it is wonderful that u can spend so much time there. Have you made a lot of friends there?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6065 by farlanscott
Replied by farlanscott on topic RE:Hello everyone!
This is farlanscott. I am new to this forum and looking for informative discussion with Hotels in Akron South. I would also like to share my vies and ideas about any hotels and traval related topic.
More
14 years 8 months ago #9174 by dinhdai88
Replied by dinhdai88 on topic Re: RE:Hello everyone!
This is Dai​​. I am here to learn and share experiences with others.
Time to create page: 0.289 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement