Skip to content
Plan your trip

New and excited

Welcome

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

New and excited

More
15 years 10 months ago #7684 by jason
New and excited was created by jason
Hi! I'm Jason. I love to travel, sight seeing, and try different cuisines from all over the world. Anyway, I joined In-Aruba.Com so that i could learn more about Aruba and hopefully i could visit this tropical paradise in the near future, so where should I start?

None
More
15 years 10 months ago #7711 by amy
Replied by amy on topic RE:New and excited
Hi Jason,

I'm new here to. So that's make two of us. I hope to find some useful information on this forum because we are planning to take a last minute trip to the island.
Hope you find what you are looking for.

Best regards,

Amy
More
15 years 10 months ago #7774 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:New and excited
Hi! Amy, how are you? Exploring this forum website would certainly help you in your travel plans to Aruba. Are you going to Aruba this holiday seasons?

None
More
14 years 9 months ago #9171 by dinhdai88
Replied by dinhdai88 on topic Re: RE:New and excited
Hello Jason and Amy..I'm Dai.. How r u?
Nice to see you here ;)
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement