In-Aruba Travel Portal

Super excited for Aruba

More
13 years 6 months ago #7523 by Sparkle
Greetings everyone!

My friend recommended this forum as I am planning my first visit to the island. In fact this will be my first ever trip overseas! I've been living with my partner for 15 years and we have decided to get married, somehow we never got round to it. I was looking at Vegas for the wedding but decided to stay local. Aruba is where we want to honeymoon so I have six months to plan it. Bye for now.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7525 by Playn Jane
Welcome to the forum Sparkle. I can imagine how much you are looking forward to your trip. There isn't a better place than Aruba for your first trip abroad, though be warned you may never make it to another place! Everyone here is really friendly and helpful so shout up if you need anything and we'll be on it for you. See you around.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7553 by Chase
Replied by Chase on topic RE:Super excited for Aruba
Hi there welcome to the forum. I am new to the forum and have never been to Aruba myself. It sounds like you are very excited! Nice to meet you and I hope you have a wonderful time.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7556 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Super excited for Aruba
Welcome to the forum :) I've been to Aruba several times and Jane is right - you may never want to go anywhere else ever again. Since I first started going there, I seldom plan my vacations anywhere else. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7572 by Sparkle
Replied by Sparkle on topic RE:Super excited for Aruba
Thanks for the welcomes. My mother had given up on me ever tying the knot so she's going a bit overboard with the wedding plans. I am thankful that the honeymoon planning is all in my hands! It's great to have this resource to help out.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7575 by Chipper
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:Super excited for Aruba
I so know what you mean about well meaning but full of advice Moms! I am also planning my first solo trip to Aruba. My mother is Dutch and she took me as a child but since then she's visited with my father and I've stayed home. I guess it is a pretty romantic place for them, which is cool. I think the island offers something for everyone, whatever their age and status.

None

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds