- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba drag racing competitions
16 years 1 month ago #6870
by Chipper
None
Aruba drag racing competitions was created by Chipper
Has anyone ever been to a drag race on Aruba? The International Raceway Park Palo Marga in San Nicolas has seven events throughout the year, (except for December). There are also quite a few street races. I hope I can get to see something when I am there.
None
- BeachBunny
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6878
by BeachBunny
None
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Aruba drag racing competitions
I don't think I've ever been there when something was going on, but it would be a fun thing to do. I'll have to look into the dates of the upcoming races.
None
15 years 10 months ago #7736
by britney
None
Replied by britney on topic RE:Aruba drag racing competitions
I haven't tried that kind of sport but based on what I'm seeing on the television, anyone engaging in that sport finds it enjoyable. Isn't it a dangerous one?
None
15 years 6 months ago #8723
by lois19
None
Replied by lois19 on topic RE:Aruba drag racing competitions
When I was still young, my father used to bring me to drag racing competitions and I was able feel the excitement that the viewers felt. I am glad to hear of drag racing in Aruba. I have to tell dad about this so we could enjoy it there. Have you seen drag racing in your place?
None
Time to create page: 0.164 seconds