In-Aruba Travel Portal

Parasailing in Aruba

More
13 years 3 months ago #8160 by sweet gal
Parasailing is a fun activity since if the boat is powerful enough, two or three person can parasail at the same time. However, are there any risks in doing this activity?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #8175 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Parasailing in Aruba
Parasailing can be dangerous, especially when there is a low line separation from the boat. You may also ask the company if they have a license. And always check the weather. Are you ready to parasail?

None

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #8714 by lois19
Replied by lois19 on topic RE:Parasailing in Aruba
In any instance, parasailing could be hazardous either because of the quick weather changes, malfunctions or unpreparedness to do it. It is important to know the do’s and don’ts in parasailing. If you are ready to face the challenge, then go for it. Are you willing to take the risk?

None

More
12 years 10 months ago #9008 by Dana
Replied by Dana on topic Re: Parasailing in Aruba
I have never been parasailing but I have always wanted to go. My father can remember me saying that I wanted to go when I was 8 years old. 20 years later...I'm still saying it! Is there any place on Aruba that offers parasailing for a decent price? I would definitely be interested!

More
12 years 10 months ago #9011 by SunSeeker
Replied by SunSeeker on topic Re: Parasailing in Aruba

Dana wrote: I have never been parasailing but I have always wanted to go. My father can remember me saying that I wanted to go when I was 8 years old. 20 years later...I'm still saying it! Is there any place on Aruba that offers parasailing for a decent price? I would definitely be interested!

I know Red Sail Sports offers Parasailing. Unfortunately I don’t know any prices.
Google Red Sail sports Aruba and you find them.
I know they have an office at the beach next to the Hyatt Beach Resorts.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

Time to create page: 0.342 seconds