- Posts: 25
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Festivals and Fairs?
- VitDAddict
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
15 years 4 months ago #8811
by VitDAddict
Festivals and Fairs? was created by VitDAddict
I know from reading below you have the Bon Bini festival, but are there other festivals and fairs that go on once or twice a year in Aruba? I would be interested in local crafts and antiques.
15 years 4 months ago #8847
by Zooba
Replied by Zooba on topic Re: Festivals and Fairs?
I would also love to learn more about festivals in Aruba. I would also like to know if these festivals are family friendly or most geared toward adults.
15 years 3 months ago #8896
by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: Festivals and Fairs?
I've read something about the Caribbean Sea Jazz Festival. I think it's a relatively new festival - only on its 4th or 5th year... From the name, it isn't one of those events with a cultural or religious them, but I guess it's still an interesting affair and showcase of music and talent.
15 years 3 months ago #8900
by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: Festivals and Fairs?
The Aruba International Film festival started today and will run until the 16th. This is the second year that they have held this and if it goes well they will try to make it happen every year.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds