In-Aruba Travel Portal

Met my partner in Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #6172 by MatchPoint
I went on a solo holiday in Aruba and met someone fantastic. Turns out we only lived 60 miles apart. We had such a great time together on the island that we kept in touch and now we live together and are very much in love! We have one of the best, "How did you meet?" stories ever!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6173 by Sunl0ver363
That is so sweet! I didn't meet my partner in Aruba but (don't tell my current one), I have met a few short term partners. ;) You story should be made into a beautiful inspiring film!

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6193 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
I didn't meet my partner in Aruba either, but Aruba is the first place that we went on vacation together. It was really beautiful and special.

-Miriam

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6271 by RoadsofGoldSun
Aruba was the last vacation I went on with my long term spouse before a terminal illness separated us. I go back to that beach and hotel yearly because it makes me feel close to them.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6274 by MatchPoint
I am so sorry to hear about your spouse. I think it is wonderful that you can still go there and keep your wonderful memories alive.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6519 by RoadsofGoldSun
Thank you. For a while it was painful, but the memories are so strong it made me feel closer. It is like being on the foyer to heaven where we can meet again briefly.

None

Time to create page: 0.312 seconds