In-Aruba Travel Portal

Met my partner in Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6672 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Met my partner in Aruba
Roadsof Gold that is a poignant story. Thanks for sharing. I would love to meet someone on Aruba and to make it our special place. I don't think I could manage a relationship with someone who didn't love it as much as I do.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6674 by SaltnPepper
RoadsofGoldSun, thank you for sharing that story. It brought back many memories of my late husband. Aruba was also the last place we travelled to together and shortly afterwards he became ill with the disease which eventually took him. It's a good idea to return and enjoy the memories.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7704 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:Met my partner in Aruba
Hi!I was reading your replies and I could not stop myself from joining your conversation. Anyway, I just want to say that all of you are lucky that you were able to find someone special in Aruba, and you were able to build priceless memories with your loved ones. I hope when its my time to visit Aruba, I would be able to build unforgettable memories with my wife.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7806 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Met my partner in Aruba
MatchPoint wrote:

I went on a solo holiday in Aruba and met someone fantastic. Turns out we only lived 60 miles apart. We had such a great time together on the island that we kept in touch and now we live together and are very much in love! We have one of the best, "How did you meet?" stories ever!

Wow, it sounds so romantic and cute ! You are really blessed and the two of you are destined to be lovers. How many days did you stayed in Aruba? I will do the same thing. :D

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7856 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Met my partner in Aruba
It sounds cute! How did the two of you met? :D Did he asked your name first or did the two of you just bumped against each other and then eventually here comes cupid tried to hit both of your hearts?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8116 by Meliss
Replied by Meliss on topic RE:Met my partner in Aruba
what a romantic story :)

None

Time to create page: 0.325 seconds