Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
Hi!I was reading your replies and I could not stop myself from joining your conversation. Anyway, I just want to say that all of you are lucky that you were able to find someone special in Aruba, and you were able to build priceless memories with your loved ones. I hope when its my time to visit Aruba, I would be able to build unforgettable memories with my wife.
Everyday must be an unforgettable moment for you and your wife. How long are you married? How about try to visit Aruba on your next wedding anniversary?
Wow, its an inspiring story. I believe in destiny so most probably your story increased my chances of meeting the right partner in Aruba. Like any others, i am also looking for someone who would complete the puzzle and this break of mine is intended for fixing my personal life before its too late. Congrats to both of you.