In-Aruba Travel Portal

I saw a celebrity in Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #6259 by Playn Jane
I remain convinced that I saw Bobby Farrell in a bar. I only know him so well because my older step sister is still a major fan. My friends remain sceptical - as we had had several drinks that night. Anyone else ever seen anyone famous?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6263 by SaltnPepper
It took me a minute (and Google) to place that name. It took me back to the 70s, and loud music which came from vinyl. Good memories. I wonder if Boney M will ever reform. I would love to see someone famous, though I would be too shy to approach them.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6264 by SunSeeker
Well, Bobby Farrell reach the news sometimes. And not in a very positive way.
But lucky he is not on criminal moves. He just have some financial problems. At least, that is what I can remember.
Still the music of Boney M is timeless and I really like it.

Just a day at the office...
Correct me if I'm wrong. :-)

More
13 years 7 months ago #6265 by tasha424
I saw a comedian TV/Movie actor there once. Unfortunately he also lives in the same town and some how he and I do not get along with each other. It is my luck that the only celebrity I see I know. I have never seen anyone cool!

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6537 by SaltnPepper
What a small world to see your famous neighbor on Aruba! Murphy's law that it's someone you don't want to run into. I will be keeping watch for any celebrities but not sure I would recognise them anyhow.

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7707 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:I saw a celebrity in Aruba
hhmmm, that's nice. I hope i would be able to bump in with any movie star in Aruba and certainly i will ask him/her to pose for a picture with me....:D

None

Time to create page: 0.323 seconds