In-Aruba Travel Portal

Why Aruba is better than some Caribbean Islands

More
13 years 8 months ago #6621 by MatchPoint
Some of the Caribbean Islands I have been to are not as relaxed at Aruba. Some of the other islands will make you feel as if you have to stay at the hotel and enjoy only the hotel grounds. But in Aruba they encourage you to get out and explore the whole island. I think that makes it the best Island!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6623 by Sunl0ver363
I'm sure that's in part because they want to keep your business, but it may also be because not all of the other islands are as safe as the Antilles.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6637 by zoie4
Both of those could be true. A lot of hotels have restaurants and shops and pools and some of the other island residents like to keep tourists contained. This whole island is devoted to the tourists so Aruba can let every tourist have there day.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6643 by Playn Jane
I so agree with you all. I haven't tried other islands but I really like feeling free to go anywhere in Aruba. It could be the European influence and the history that make a difference but the Aruban people themselves are key here too.

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7977 by francis
i'm sorry, i'm not sure how can a hotel contain you in their premises on the Caribbean Islands? Could you give more light on this. I am curious because I'm planning to take a trip a few months from now and certainly this would be a helpful tip.

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8029 by sweet gal
According to my cousin, it's not just an island. It's a paradise! That what makes Aruba a better vacation spot than other Caribbean islands. Who's with you Francis? It will be a fun experience if you travel with someone.

None

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds