- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Why Aruba is better than some Caribbean Islands
- MatchPoint
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 1 month ago #6621
by MatchPoint
None
Why Aruba is better than some Caribbean Islands was created by MatchPoint
Some of the Caribbean Islands I have been to are not as relaxed at Aruba. Some of the other islands will make you feel as if you have to stay at the hotel and enjoy only the hotel grounds. But in Aruba they encourage you to get out and explore the whole island. I think that makes it the best Island!
None
- Sunl0ver363
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6623
by Sunl0ver363
None
Replied by Sunl0ver363 on topic RE:Why Aruba is better than some Caribbean Islands
I'm sure that's in part because they want to keep your business, but it may also be because not all of the other islands are as safe as the Antilles.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6637
by zoie4
None
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Why Aruba is better than some Caribbean Islands
Both of those could be true. A lot of hotels have restaurants and shops and pools and some of the other island residents like to keep tourists contained. This whole island is devoted to the tourists so Aruba can let every tourist have there day.
None
- Playn Jane
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6643
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Why Aruba is better than some Caribbean Islands
I so agree with you all. I haven't tried other islands but I really like feeling free to go anywhere in Aruba. It could be the European influence and the history that make a difference but the Aruban people themselves are key here too.
None
15 years 9 months ago #7977
by francis
None
Replied by francis on topic RE:Why Aruba is better than some Caribbean Islands
i'm sorry, i'm not sure how can a hotel contain you in their premises on the Caribbean Islands? Could you give more light on this. I am curious because I'm planning to take a trip a few months from now and certainly this would be a helpful tip.
None
15 years 9 months ago #8029
by sweet gal
None
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Why Aruba is better than some Caribbean Islands
According to my cousin, it's not just an island. It's a paradise! That what makes Aruba a better vacation spot than other Caribbean islands. Who's with you Francis? It will be a fun experience if you travel with someone.
None
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds