Skip to content
Plan your trip

One book and Aruba

Aruba Vacation Reports

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

One book and Aruba

More
15 years 10 months ago #7706 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:One book and Aruba
that's nice, maybe someday i could do the same. I am a book lover of John Grisham novels.i hope holiday goers would enjoy law thrilling stories while on vacation. what do you think?

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7815 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:One book and Aruba
jason wrote:

that's nice, maybe someday i could do the same. I am a book lover of John Grisham novels.i hope holiday goers would enjoy law thrilling stories while on vacation. what do you think?


Wow! Hope I can do the same thing. I am also a book lover, but i want suspense and love stories. I usually like to read the novels of Sydney Sheldon, Paolo Coelho and Nicholas Sparks. How do you find their books?

None
Time to create page: 1.055 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement