- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba aromas
- Playn Jane
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
15 years 11 months ago #7426
by Playn Jane
None
Aruba aromas was created by Playn Jane
Funny thing happened yesterday. I was introduced to someone and her perfume was exactly the one I last wore on one of my first visits to Aruba a long time ago! It took me back to so many memories and a special man I fell in love with during that trip. Feeling quite nostalgic today.
None
15 years 11 months ago #7429
by Toby
None
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Aruba aromas
Funny how the sense of smell has the ability to bring us back like that. I was buying candles this summer and came across one called ocean breeze that reminded me of the fragrance on my balcony the last time I was there
None
15 years 11 months ago #7448
by ShannaT
None
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Aruba aromas
Two great stories, thanks for sharing. I have to add that there is a certain brand of coffee that I buy the odd time as it reminds me of my favorite coffee shiop on Aruba. It's nice to open the packet and have those memories come back.
None
- BeachBunny
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 11 months ago #7472
by BeachBunny
None
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Aruba aromas
I really miss the salty/sweet smell of the ocean. When it combines with the scents of the tropical flowers, nothing beats it. They should bottle the stuff!
None
15 years 9 months ago #7835
by julien
None
Replied by julien on topic RE:Aruba aromas
It's really good to bring back memories of yesterdays, right? I love the aroma of a Hazelnut coffee. I wish when I go to Aruba, I want a handsome man to invite me for a glass of hazelnut coffee. It will be a romantic vacation especially if he is single, right?
None
15 years 9 months ago #7854
by britney
None
Replied by britney on topic RE:Aruba aromas
My best friend also likes the aroma of Hazelnut coffee. In fact, her day is not complete without sipping a cup of hazelnut coffee. Do you think there are coffee shops in Aruba that offer this kind of flavor?
None
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds