In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba aromas

More
13 years 5 months ago #7426 by Playn Jane
Aruba aromas was created by Playn Jane
Funny thing happened yesterday. I was introduced to someone and her perfume was exactly the one I last wore on one of my first visits to Aruba a long time ago! It took me back to so many memories and a special man I fell in love with during that trip. Feeling quite nostalgic today.:p

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #7429 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Aruba aromas
Funny how the sense of smell has the ability to bring us back like that. I was buying candles this summer and came across one called ocean breeze that reminded me of the fragrance on my balcony the last time I was there :)

None

More
13 years 5 months ago #7448 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Aruba aromas
Two great stories, thanks for sharing. I have to add that there is a certain brand of coffee that I buy the odd time as it reminds me of my favorite coffee shiop on Aruba. It's nice to open the packet and have those memories come back.

None

More
13 years 5 months ago #7472 by BeachBunny
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Aruba aromas
I really miss the salty/sweet smell of the ocean. When it combines with the scents of the tropical flowers, nothing beats it. They should bottle the stuff!

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7835 by julien
Replied by julien on topic RE:Aruba aromas
It's really good to bring back memories of yesterdays, right? I love the aroma of a Hazelnut coffee. I wish when I go to Aruba, I want a handsome man to invite me for a glass of hazelnut coffee. It will be a romantic vacation especially if he is single, right?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7854 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Aruba aromas
My best friend also likes the aroma of Hazelnut coffee. In fact, her day is not complete without sipping a cup of hazelnut coffee. Do you think there are coffee shops in Aruba that offer this kind of flavor?

None

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds