Skip to content
Plan your trip

Penpals in Aruba?

Aruba Travel Friends

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Penpals in Aruba?

More
16 years 2 months ago #6409 by MiriamAndShoshannadDieu
Is anyone interested in a penpal exchange? I was thinking that when someone goes they could drop postcards in the mail to the penpals from Aruba, and when the postcard receivers go they could send postcards in return.

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6414 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Penpals in Aruba?
That's a nice idea. Can I just check you mean say I went to Aruba I send you a card and then when you visit you return the favor?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6418 by New-passport
Replied by New-passport on topic RE:Penpals in Aruba?
I'd defintely be happy to get involved. It's a shame that sending postcards is less popular now the Internet has taken over our lives! I bet there are some beautiful pictures on the local cards.

None
More
15 years 10 months ago #7741 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Penpals in Aruba?
Having a pen pal is an old fashion way to communicate, but a romantic one compares to e-mails because the cards and letters from your pen pal is always sealed with a kiss. Will you agree with me?:D

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #7941 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:Penpals in Aruba?
that would be a great idea, its been a while since the last time i sent and receive a post card. Its true that when the internet was launched we lost track of sending postcards since e-mails, e-greetings, blogs and forums have changed our means of communicating. would you agree?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8606 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:Penpals in Aruba?
I agree with Jason. However, in one way or another, it is still a sweet thing when a postman physically handed a postcard to you. Isn't it cute?

None
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement