In-Aruba Travel Portal

Going alone

More
13 years 8 months ago #6861 by BeachBunny
Going alone was created by BeachBunny
I'm just curious if anyone travels alone. If you do, do you meet up with people you know once you get there or do you like to be alone the whole time so you can get some real down time?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6862 by Sunnyside
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Going alone
I have gone alone. But, believe me, I am never lonely. You meet a lot of interesting people. People do notice you, especially when you are by yourself. I am sure that I can find enough to do by myself to keep me occupied, but if I meet any interesting people, I don't mind hanging out with them.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6866 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Going alone
I don't generally travel alone. I like meeting new people, but I prefer to travel with someone I know well and don't mind spending a lot of time with. I have seen a few people by themselves in Aruba, but everyone's so friendly that I can see why the solo travelers don't get lonely.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6869 by Chipper
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:Going alone
I've never been to Aruba alone as I have only been so far with my folks. My next trip will be with a friend but as his girlfriend lives there I may get some down time. I think it will be a great place to wander and have some solo time to yourself.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7781 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Going alone
Aruba is a place to enjoy with. No one will take a picture on you if you will be going to travel solo. Going to Aruba alone is fun, however, going in two or three is funnier. :) Will you agree with me?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8633 by catycat1985
Replied by catycat1985 on topic RE:Going alone
My last visit to the place was with a friend. But i am planning to visit alone next time and I'm so sure that its going to be a great time. Imagine having a powdery white sand and tranquil sapphire waters. Then it will be worth of an experience.

None

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds