- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Party bus Aruba
16 years 1 month ago #6937
by Chipper
None
Party bus Aruba was created by Chipper
I just read about a party bus which operates on Aruba. You get 6 or 7 hours of being driven around from bar to bar! How cool does that sound? Great thing to do if you are going to be visiting the island alone. (Don't worry - you get a nice dinner thrown in before you hit the alcohol!)
None
- Playn Jane
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6947
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Party bus Aruba
That sounds like a lot of fun! I wonder if it is new as I haven't heard of it before, and I do like my nights out! It would definitely be a great way to get to try a few bars on the island. Then you can return another night to the best ones.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6955
by tasha424
None
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Party bus Aruba
Hehe, talk about having a Designated driver. I think it is a great Idea. Still I am such a light weight I would have to skip the drinks at the first 5 bars or I would be in trouble.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6964
by Sunnyside
None
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Party bus Aruba
From bar to bar? That is so cool! I would probably do that rather than get on a regular tour bus to go sight seeing.
None
- Travelwithgrace
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6976
by Travelwithgrace
None
Replied by Travelwithgrace on topic RE:Party bus Aruba
I bet it would be a good way to make new travel buddies! I do tend to be a bit boring sometimes, always returning to the same places, so this would be a change. I like that you get food first as that makes it a real night out. Does anyone know how much it costs?
None
15 years 9 months ago #7780
by britney
None
Replied by britney on topic RE:Party bus Aruba
Wow! You will really be entertained with this type of party bus. So, what's inside the bus? I'm excited to join the party! Are minors allowed to have a ride in the bus?
None
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds