In-Aruba Travel Portal

Party bus Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #6937 by Chipper
Party bus Aruba was created by Chipper
I just read about a party bus which operates on Aruba. You get 6 or 7 hours of being driven around from bar to bar! How cool does that sound? Great thing to do if you are going to be visiting the island alone. (Don't worry - you get a nice dinner thrown in before you hit the alcohol!)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6947 by Playn Jane
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Party bus Aruba
That sounds like a lot of fun! I wonder if it is new as I haven't heard of it before, and I do like my nights out! It would definitely be a great way to get to try a few bars on the island. Then you can return another night to the best ones.:D

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6955 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Party bus Aruba
Hehe, talk about having a Designated driver. I think it is a great Idea. Still I am such a light weight I would have to skip the drinks at the first 5 bars or I would be in trouble.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #6964 by Sunnyside
Replied by Sunnyside on topic RE:Party bus Aruba
From bar to bar? That is so cool! I would probably do that rather than get on a regular tour bus to go sight seeing.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #6976 by Travelwithgrace
Replied by Travelwithgrace on topic RE:Party bus Aruba
I bet it would be a good way to make new travel buddies! I do tend to be a bit boring sometimes, always returning to the same places, so this would be a change. I like that you get food first as that makes it a real night out. Does anyone know how much it costs?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7780 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Party bus Aruba
Wow! You will really be entertained with this type of party bus. So, what's inside the bus? I'm excited to join the party! Are minors allowed to have a ride in the bus?

None

Time to create page: 0.499 seconds