In-Aruba Travel Portal

The Bucuti on Eagle Beach in Aruba

More
13 years 8 months ago #6272 by MatchPoint
This is a really great place to go if you are on a romantic get away or a honeymoon. The atmosphere is 100% geared for romance and love. I would not stay here with family just out of respect for all the couples trying to have their romantic getaways. What has your experience been?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6277 by Sunl0ver363
Whew, that sounds steamy. Note for children. Hehe. Is it only for honeymooners or can married couples and unmarried couples come for a romantic getaway too?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8006 by millionaireman
this sounds interesting.... what inside the hotel that it is primarily devoted for honeymooners or couples? I would really love to hear from the others regarding this,

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8079 by sweet gal
MatchPoint wrote:

This is a really great place to go if you are on a romantic get away or a honeymoon. The atmosphere is 100% geared for romance and love. I would not stay here with family just out of respect for all the couples trying to have their romantic getaways. What has your experience been?

Wow! That sounds interesting! What makes it a 100% geared for romance and love? I'm just wondering. Do they offer a bath tub with roses while having a sip of champagne? Thanks.:D

None

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds