In-Aruba Travel Portal

Open air rooms in Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7174 by Toby
Open air rooms in Aruba was created by Toby
Does anyone know if there are any resorts in Aruba that offer open air rooms? I have seen this done on other islands and it looks like a really romantic concept, but so far I haven't come across any in Aruba.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7180 by Playn Jane
You know I have no idea but I would love to know this too. My friend and her fella stayed in one in Vietnam somewhere. The pictures blew my mind as it was the first time I'd seen this kind of thing.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7185 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Open air rooms in Aruba
I think they do but you have to look for them at the cottages that are usually around the more remote beaches. I have not stayed in one myself though.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7191 by Travelwithgrace
I don't know of any but it strikes me there would be considering they are available on St. Lucia, Jamaica and in many other areas around Aruba. I guess it depends on where they are situated for security purposes.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7193 by Chipper
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:Open air rooms in Aruba
What are the attractions of open air rooms? Perhaps if it had a clear view of the beach and you were with a special person it would be cool. Otherwise it just makes me think of people walking past while you are relaxing! I can't imagine feeling comfortable in this kind of place.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7197 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Open air rooms in Aruba
This is something I have never heard of... What is it, exactly? Is it a room without walls? Or, is just one wall missing? Somehow, it doesn't sound very private...

None

Time to create page: 0.248 seconds