In-Aruba Travel Portal

Open air rooms in Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7203 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Open air rooms in Aruba
I've seen pictures of open air rooms and they do look incredibly romantic. They are usually situated in lush tropical surroundings so that nobody who is walking anywhere near would be able to see in. The only drawback to them is, depending where you are, the bugs can be a real pain.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7215 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Open air rooms in Aruba
I think they have one or two walls missing. Ugh the thought of the bugs (or worse) creeps me out and would not be very romantic in my eyes. I would imagine they are easier to find on Jamaica due to the landscape being so different.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7221 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Open air rooms in Aruba
Ummm, so what do they do for privacy? Even if you can't see in, you can still "hear". And I would hope that there is some type of mosquito netting.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7733 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Open air rooms in Aruba
There are lots of open air rooms in Aruba especially those located on nearby beaches. Try to travel five to ten minutes from Oranjestad city, surely you will find an open air room to rest for. Are these information suffice your questioning mind?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8150 by sweet gal
Open air rooms will give you a relaxing sleep. However, you only have to be careful with mosquitoes and other insects that may bite you.Why do you prefer open air rooms?

None

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds