In-Aruba Travel Portal

What is important to you?

More
13 years 3 months ago #7936 by bethoven
If you are going to evaluate a certain accommodation, what is important to you?
Is it the cleanliness, afford-ability, security, convenience or what? We would really love to hear from you on how you choose your accommodations.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7937 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:What is important to you?
Well there are so many things that i consider before i take a hotel but then for me the most important one is the price, how clean the hotel is and then the last thing would be the location of the hotel. what else would matter to you?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7958 by millionaireman
I always check for the location of the hotel before i decide to check in... I want hotels that are primary located along the beach and a few minutes walk from the supermarket then I would consider if its clean. I don't want to sleep in a hotel where they could not maintain the cleanliness of their toilets and surroundings. what are the other things that we should consider?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7968 by francis
The price would always matter. I would always check their rates if it is within my budget. I would prefer hotels that are on a range of $50 to $150 a night. Are there hotels in Aruba that are in this price category bracket?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8081 by sweet gal
The services of the staff and the cleanliness matters most to me. I think all hotels in Aruba observe high standard when it comes to cleanliness. Right?:)

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8105 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:What is important to you?
In my own point of view, it will be the cleanliness, convenience and affordability. You will not be able to rest if the hotel is not observing a high standard on cleanliness. Right?

None

Time to create page: 0.378 seconds