Skip to content
Plan your trip

Wifi Connetion at the MArriot Surf Club

Aruba Accommodation Reviews

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Wifi Connetion at the MArriot Surf Club

More
15 years 9 months ago #8092 by trish
I heard that there is a free wifi connection at the Marriott lobby. I find it exciting, especially those who are bringing their laptop to Aruba. Is it also available inside the hotel's rooms? Thanks.

None
More
15 years 9 months ago #8126 by julien
trish wrote:

I heard that there is a free wifi connection at the Marriott lobby. I find it exciting, especially those who are bringing their laptop to Aruba. Is it also available inside the hotel's rooms? Thanks.


The Wifi connection is free and fast. However, the rooms have wired connection, and it is also for free. Are you staying in Aruba for a couple of months?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8172 by britney
The Wifi connection in Marriott is free and available all over the hotel. However, you take a portable router if you want to use the internet inside your room. Can you tell us if you are already in Aruba?

None
Time to create page: 1.460 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement