In-Aruba Travel Portal

Tiara Air Expands

More
13 years 4 months ago #7823 by britney
Tiara Air Expands was created by britney
The Tiara Air expands its flight schedules from Bonaire to Aruba. This is a good news to everyone who likes to visit Aruba but with a hectic schedule. Are you happy with this?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #7925 by bethoven
Replied by bethoven on topic RE:Tiara Air Expands
Yes, i believe everybody will be glad to have more options in terms of traveling schedule to their favorite island. This expansion also benefited travelers going to Bonaire and Curacao as the airline provided more flight schedule for island hoppers. Will you be interested to know their scheduled flights?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8082 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Tiara Air Expands
bethoven wrote:

Yes, i believe everybody will be glad to have more options in terms of traveling schedule to their favorite island. This expansion also benefited travelers going to Bonaire and Curacao as the airline provided more flight schedule for island hoppers. Will you be interested to know their scheduled flights?

Sure. I have already told my relatives, friends and colleagues regarding the implementation of more flights by Tiara Air. Do they have available trips to Asian countries?

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8460 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Tiara Air Expands
I don't have any idea if they offer flights from Asian countries to Aruba. However, they are pleased to inform all travelers that Airport Tax has been included in their ticket. Can you buy tickets from Tiara Air online?

None

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds