- Posts: 50
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Customer Service
- ThomianGyal
- Topic Author
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
16 years 6 months ago #4760
by ThomianGyal
None
Customer Service was created by ThomianGyal
I have an opportunity to stay at this hotel on a family discount, and I'm debating whether I should take it. I've heard complaints about the customer service and being overly charged for goods. Anyone here have an experience to share?
None
- BridgetsTravelService
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 5 months ago #5095
by BridgetsTravelService
None
Replied by BridgetsTravelService on topic RE:Customer Service
I was there in December and found them to be very nice, from the casino to the front desk. I think where ever you go people have bad days , mistakes can be made but its how their handled that is what I look at. I really like the atmosphere of the hotel the pool area and so on. I hope you go and just really enjoy yourself. Rent a jeep and go tour the island take a map and you'll always find your way back. They also offer cart servic eto the town area, which is a short walk with shops, restaurants, movies etc.
None
- travelinggal
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 101
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 5 months ago #5100
by travelinggal
None
Replied by travelinggal on topic RE:Customer Service
I think Bridget's is right. Everybody has bad days and some people are determined to find something wrong with the service no matter how good it is. I would go and have a great time!
None
16 years 5 months ago #5163
by HelgaM
None
Replied by HelgaM on topic RE:Customer Service
Do you know if they offer room safes or any type of security? I hate leaving my stuff in the room when we go places. I'm always afraid that the cleaning staff or someone else might go through my things when I'm gone. Having a room safe makes me feel a bit better even though I know those aren't 100% safe either.
None
16 years 5 months ago #5169
by bessie
None
Replied by bessie on topic RE:Customer Service
You can still visit a place and not end up having to pay for a ton of the extra stuff, just don't buy it in the first place. Now normal customer service does go a long way, so unless there is something else I would think it to be just fine.
None
- oceanlover
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 4 months ago #5476
by oceanlover
None
Replied by oceanlover on topic RE:Customer Service
I haven't stayed here but my sister and brother in law did on their honeymoon and they said it was fabulous. They are planning a trip back soon and staying here again.
None
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds