In-Aruba Travel Portal

what to expect?

More
13 years 3 months ago #7912 by millionaireman
Please correct me if i am wrong but isn't marriott hotel is a chain of hotels all over the world, right? So what should i expect in a marriott hotel? what makes it unique from any other hotels? anybody?

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #7919 by jason
Replied by jason on topic RE:what to expect?
well, according to my cousin they love staying in marriott because the rooms are quite spacious and there room was in front of the ocean so they could really feel the ocean breeze during the day. do you find it refreshing?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7973 by francis
Replied by francis on topic RE:what to expect?
I hadn't stayed yet in Marriott Aruba but once I was able to enter and join a conference organize by my father's company held in Marriott Riyadh a few years back. Recalling from my experience, I could never forget the food because it has a unique delicious blend of Arabic spices and you would certainly feel the environment of friendliness and relaxation in the hotel. I'm quite sure that high standard is maintained by Marriott Aruba. anybody who might want to add regarding Marriott?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8086 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:what to expect?
francis wrote:

I hadn't stayed yet in Marriott Aruba but once I was able to enter and join a conference organize by my father's company held in Marriott Riyadh a few years back. Recalling from my experience, I could never forget the food because it has a unique delicious blend of Arabic spices and you would certainly feel the environment of friendliness and relaxation in the hotel. I'm quite sure that high standard is maintained by Marriott Aruba. anybody who might want to add regarding Marriott?

Really? I heard that guests in Marriot Aruba are encouraged to wear rubber bracelets in order to use the pool area. Did you also wear this kind of rubber bracelets when you were in Marriot Riyadh?

None

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds