Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our
travel guide for current information about
where to stay,
where to eat and
things to do.
Please correct me if i am wrong but isn't marriott hotel is a chain of hotels all over the world, right? So what should i expect in a marriott hotel? what makes it unique from any other hotels? anybody?
well, according to my cousin they love staying in marriott because the rooms are quite spacious and there room was in front of the ocean so they could really feel the ocean breeze during the day. do you find it refreshing?
I hadn't stayed yet in Marriott Aruba but once I was able to enter and join a conference organize by my father's company held in Marriott Riyadh a few years back. Recalling from my experience, I could never forget the food because it has a unique delicious blend of Arabic spices and you would certainly feel the environment of friendliness and relaxation in the hotel. I'm quite sure that high standard is maintained by Marriott Aruba. anybody who might want to add regarding Marriott?
I hadn't stayed yet in Marriott Aruba but once I was able to enter and join a conference organize by my father's company held in Marriott Riyadh a few years back. Recalling from my experience, I could never forget the food because it has a unique delicious blend of Arabic spices and you would certainly feel the environment of friendliness and relaxation in the hotel. I'm quite sure that high standard is maintained by Marriott Aruba. anybody who might want to add regarding Marriott?
Really? I heard that guests in Marriot Aruba are encouraged to wear rubber bracelets in order to use the pool area. Did you also wear this kind of rubber bracelets when you were in Marriot Riyadh?