- Posts: 20
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba Marriott -- ever stay there?
16 years 3 months ago #5557
by Ruby
None
Aruba Marriott -- ever stay there? was created by Ruby
Has anyone ever stayed here before? From what I can see online it looks absolutely gorgeous. And, having stayed on other Marriott properties I can just imagine how nice it really is.
Price is the only letdown on this one. The best deal I can find for it is $1863 a person (including flight, and its a 14night stay). So I guess that isn't too bad...
Price is the only letdown on this one. The best deal I can find for it is $1863 a person (including flight, and its a 14night stay). So I guess that isn't too bad...
None
16 years 1 month ago #6759
by Toby
None
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Aruba Marriott -- ever stay there?
I haven't stayed there, but I've been there many times for their restaurants. It is a very nice looking hotel. And $1863 for 14 nights is not bad at all. If I could take the time off work right now I'd be all over that deal.
None
16 years 1 month ago #6868
by Vionette
None
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Aruba Marriott -- ever stay there?
I've seen pictures of the Marriott and it looks beautiful! And Toby's right - $1863 is a great deal for two weeks. Go for it and let us know how it was.
None
15 years 10 months ago #7656
by lee20
None
Replied by lee20 on topic RE:Aruba Marriott -- ever stay there?
I haven't stayed there also but as what I can read about Aruba Marriot, it is such a beautiful hotel. I have read great reviews about it also.
None
15 years 9 months ago #7853
by sweet gal
None
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Aruba Marriott -- ever stay there?
Yes! The villa is very clean and enchanting. Money just come and go, but don't take second chances to stay in Marriot. Did you travel alone?
None
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds