In-Aruba Travel Portal

Aruba Marriott -- ever stay there?

More
13 years 10 months ago #5557 by Ruby
Has anyone ever stayed here before? From what I can see online it looks absolutely gorgeous. And, having stayed on other Marriott properties I can just imagine how nice it really is.

Price is the only letdown on this one. The best deal I can find for it is $1863 a person (including flight, and its a 14night stay). So I guess that isn't too bad...

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #6759 by Toby
I haven't stayed there, but I've been there many times for their restaurants. It is a very nice looking hotel. And $1863 for 14 nights is not bad at all. If I could take the time off work right now I'd be all over that deal.

None

More
13 years 8 months ago #6868 by Vionette
I've seen pictures of the Marriott and it looks beautiful! And Toby's right - $1863 is a great deal for two weeks. Go for it and let us know how it was.

None

More
13 years 5 months ago #7656 by lee20
I haven't stayed there also but as what I can read about Aruba Marriot, it is such a beautiful hotel. I have read great reviews about it also.

None

More
13 years 4 months ago #7853 by sweet gal
Yes! The villa is very clean and enchanting. Money just come and go, but don't take second chances to stay in Marriot. Did you travel alone?

None

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds