In-Aruba Travel Portal

Customer Service

More
13 years 6 months ago #7425 by Vionette
Replied by Vionette on topic RE:Customer Service
I typically see the Marriott chain as hotels that strive to please. I read all the reviews I can before staying somewhere, but I also have to keep in mind that some people just aren't happy no matter what.

Helga - I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that most major resorts and hotels these days offer safe service, either in room or at the front desk.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #7852 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Customer Service
HelgaM wrote:

Do you know if they offer room safes or any type of security? I hate leaving my stuff in the room when we go places. I'm always afraid that the cleaning staff or someone else might go through my things when I'm gone. Having a room safe makes me feel a bit better even though I know those aren't 100% safe either.

I don't think so. In situations wherein they don't have safe rooms, you may bring a bag which has a lock in it that can accommodate all your important belongings. Have you experienced this problem in your previous stay in Aruba?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #7913 by millionaireman
Replied by millionaireman on topic RE:Customer Service
@ Helga M well, i'm not sure but i believe they only have a safe in their front desk counter so you have to leave your valuable documents intact and leave it in their counter. will that suit you?

None

More
13 years 3 months ago #8087 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Customer Service
millionaireman wrote:

@ Helga M well, i'm not sure but i believe they only have a safe in their front desk counter so you have to leave your valuable documents intact and leave it in their counter. will that suit you?

You may prevent it by not unpacking items until you need it. Don't just leave your bathrobes, shirts and other items everywhere. Put them inside the drawer. Do you check your things before going out your room?

None

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds