In-Aruba Travel Portal

Where kids stay free in Aruba

More
13 years 6 months ago #7123 by tasha424
The Occidental Grand Aruba is running a special from now until the end of the year where kids stay free. They are also offering free drinks, scuba lessons and more. If you'd like to take a family vacation then they are offering a great deal!

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #7126 by paddy
That is good information to know about. Does anyone else know what other services they offer. How about child care and day camp like some of the other hotels offer?

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7135 by horselover
That is great. We have been planning to go during Christmas vacation so this will be perfect. It should really help us save a good bit of money. Thanks a lot for posting this.

None

More
13 years 6 months ago #7274 by tasha424
Has anyone found any other places where kids can stay free. I know this special runs to the end of the year so I want to make a list of other places too.

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8447 by trish
You may encourage them to engage in activities like role playing, stage dramas etc. I would also suggest picking a hotel that is family-inclusive like the Divi Aruba. Are you aware that they offer activities for the whole family?

None

More
13 years 1 month ago #8496 by sweet gal
Aruba's long stretch of white sand beach will provide a haven for your kids to play and build sand castles with relative and proportionate dimensions. I am sure they will like it. How many of your children are you going to bring to Aruba?

None

Time to create page: 0.310 seconds