Skip to content
Plan your trip

For your kids

Mom, dad and the kids visiting Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

For your kids

More
15 years 8 months ago #8283 by sweet gal
For your kids was created by sweet gal
I heard that there is this Jolly Pirates Cruise. I know your kids will love it. However, are kids under 10 years old allowed to cruise with us?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8351 by trish
Replied by trish on topic RE:For your kids
sweet gal wrote:

I heard that there is this Jolly Pirates Cruise. I know your kids will love it. However, are kids under 10 years old allowed to cruise with us?




Children ages 5-10 years old will only pay 50% of the board price. They have Jolly Pirates Sunset Sail from Monday to Friday from 5pm to 7pm. Are there restrooms aboard the ship? Thanks

None
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement