Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Dream

Fantasy Island

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Dream

More
16 years 2 months ago #6616 by tasha424
Aruba Dream was created by tasha424
I did not want to wake up this morning because I was having the most wonderful dream about Aruba. I think it means I need to go back very soon!

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6619 by MatchPoint
Replied by MatchPoint on topic RE:Aruba Dream
I have had dreams like that before. Where I am laying on the beach and the sky is so blue. I know why you would not want to wake up from a dream like that!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6754 by RoadsofGoldSun
Replied by RoadsofGoldSun on topic RE:Aruba Dream
I love dreams like this. I wish that's what I dreamed. I dreamt instead that I got into a crazy catfight with someone on the street over trashcans. I would rather be dreaming about Aruba.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6763 by BeachBunny
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Aruba Dream
I would be so disappointed to have a dream like that and then wake up at home. That would be my mind playing nasty little tricks on me!

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6787 by Toby
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Aruba Dream
I have dreams like that for a couple weeks after I get back. Then I get totally ticked off when I wake up and find myself in my own bed...and it's usually freezing outside :p

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6992 by ShannaT
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Aruba Dream
I feel a little envious as I have never had a dream about being on Aruba. I plan to do some visualisation tonight and see if I can teleport myself there while sleeping!

None
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement