Skip to content
Plan your trip

Aruba Dream

Fantasy Island

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Aruba Dream

More
16 years 1 month ago #7015 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Aruba Dream
Shanna, are you having any luck with your dreams? I wonder if anyone has ever had a dream about being in Aruba that was so real that they mistook it for a memory of a trip they really took.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #7028 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Aruba Dream
I had a dream about Aruba last night. I flew there but once I got there I got lost in the Aruba airport and could not find my way out. Only the airport was a bit like the Labyrinth in that David Bowie movie.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7206 by paddy
Replied by paddy on topic RE:Aruba Dream
I had a dream about Aruba last night and thought you would enjoy it. I was standing on a pristine beach in Aruba when a unicorn walked up to me and said, "To be awake, is to be alive" That is a very famous quote by Henry David Thoreau. What do you think it means?

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7209 by romana
Replied by romana on topic RE:Aruba Dream
Unicorns are a symbol for hope. Maybe it means that your subconscious is telling you to go back to Aruba and let yourself enjoy life to its fullest.

None
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement