- Posts: 117
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Aruba Dream
16 years 2 months ago #6616
by tasha424
None
Aruba Dream was created by tasha424
I did not want to wake up this morning because I was having the most wonderful dream about Aruba. I think it means I need to go back very soon!
None
- MatchPoint
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 months ago #6619
by MatchPoint
None
Replied by MatchPoint on topic RE:Aruba Dream
I have had dreams like that before. Where I am laying on the beach and the sky is so blue. I know why you would not want to wake up from a dream like that!
None
- RoadsofGoldSun
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 51
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6754
by RoadsofGoldSun
None
Replied by RoadsofGoldSun on topic RE:Aruba Dream
I love dreams like this. I wish that's what I dreamed. I dreamt instead that I got into a crazy catfight with someone on the street over trashcans. I would rather be dreaming about Aruba.
None
- BeachBunny
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #6763
by BeachBunny
None
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Aruba Dream
I would be so disappointed to have a dream like that and then wake up at home. That would be my mind playing nasty little tricks on me!
None
16 years 1 month ago #6787
by Toby
None
Replied by Toby on topic RE:Aruba Dream
I have dreams like that for a couple weeks after I get back. Then I get totally ticked off when I wake up and find myself in my own bed...and it's usually freezing outside
None
16 years 1 month ago #6992
by ShannaT
None
Replied by ShannaT on topic RE:Aruba Dream
I feel a little envious as I have never had a dream about being on Aruba. I plan to do some visualisation tonight and see if I can teleport myself there while sleeping!
None
Time to create page: 0.317 seconds