In-Aruba Travel Portal

Renewing vows in Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #7089 by Vionette
Has anybody renewed wedding vows when in Aruba? I'm getting married there soon and I was thinking it would be a neat idea to go back every so often and renew our vows. It would give us a good excuse to go back :)

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #7096 by Playn Jane
Well I'll have to find the husband and do the first wedding before I can think about this option :). I do like the idea though, and recommend you make it happen every year on your anniversary.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7104 by Floater
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Renewing vows in Aruba
That sounds very romantic! Since you are already married, I think it is a great idea. It is always good to keep your marriage interesting.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #7139 by BeachBunny
I've seen some weddings and vow renewal ceremonies in Aruba and they are stunning events. I haven't been invited to one personally, but you can't help but notice when you see something so romantic taking place on the beach.

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8441 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Renewing vows in Aruba
In my own opinion, I found vow renewal to be more romantic than wedding days.:D. Do you have any suggestions who will be the Reverend to call to do the ceremony? Thanks.

None

More
13 years 2 months ago #8645 by catycat1985
Renewing your vow is something that is an achievement to any couple. Aruba is the best place for that, i believe. The place has perfect ambiance for a romantic getaway like wedding and for couple hang outs. If money is no object, i would certainly want to renew my vows at Aruba.

None

Time to create page: 0.598 seconds