- Posts: 70
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Renewing vows in Aruba
16 years 1 month ago #7089
by Vionette
None
Renewing vows in Aruba was created by Vionette
Has anybody renewed wedding vows when in Aruba? I'm getting married there soon and I was thinking it would be a neat idea to go back every so often and renew our vows. It would give us a good excuse to go back
None
- Playn Jane
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
Less
More
- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 1 month ago #7096
by Playn Jane
None
Replied by Playn Jane on topic RE:Renewing vows in Aruba
Well I'll have to find the husband and do the first wedding before I can think about this option
. I do like the idea though, and recommend you make it happen every year on your anniversary.
None
16 years 1 month ago #7104
by Floater
None
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Renewing vows in Aruba
That sounds very romantic! Since you are already married, I think it is a great idea. It is always good to keep your marriage interesting.
None
- BeachBunny
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 59
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 4 weeks ago #7139
by BeachBunny
None
Replied by BeachBunny on topic RE:Renewing vows in Aruba
I've seen some weddings and vow renewal ceremonies in Aruba and they are stunning events. I haven't been invited to one personally, but you can't help but notice when you see something so romantic taking place on the beach.
None
15 years 8 months ago #8441
by sweet gal
None
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Renewing vows in Aruba
In my own opinion, I found vow renewal to be more romantic than wedding days.
. Do you have any suggestions who will be the Reverend to call to do the ceremony? Thanks.
. Do you have any suggestions who will be the Reverend to call to do the ceremony? Thanks. None
- catycat1985
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 15
- Thank you received: 0
15 years 7 months ago #8645
by catycat1985
None
Replied by catycat1985 on topic RE:Renewing vows in Aruba
Renewing your vow is something that is an achievement to any couple. Aruba is the best place for that, i believe. The place has perfect ambiance for a romantic getaway like wedding and for couple hang outs. If money is no object, i would certainly want to renew my vows at Aruba.
None
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds