Skip to content
Plan your trip

Wedding gowns in Aruba

Fantasy Island

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Wedding gowns in Aruba

More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7246 by zoie4
Wedding gowns in Aruba was created by zoie4
Are there Wedding gown shops in Aruba? I am curious to know what a traditional wedding dress made in Aruba looks like. If you have any links that would be helpful. Thanks.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7259 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:Wedding gowns in Aruba
There are so many different cultures in Aruba that there are quite a few different kinds of dresses made there. In Aruba you can find everything from a tribal gown to a traditional white gown.

None
More
16 years 3 weeks ago #7268 by zoie4
Replied by zoie4 on topic RE:Wedding gowns in Aruba
I see. Well I think my niece would like a hand made traditional white gown. How does one go about finding a seamstress in Aruba?

None
More
15 years 10 months ago #7790 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Wedding gowns in Aruba
It will be a different wedding if your wedding dress will be like the traditional gown in Aruba. By the way, are you going to have a marriage vow in Aruba?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8436 by sweet gal
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Wedding gowns in Aruba
I would suggest choosing a wedding dress that will not cause you a lot of sweat. Choose light and breathable fabrics like nylon or polyester fabrics. Does anyone here know where to buy this type of dress?

None
More
15 years 8 months ago #8514 by britney
Replied by britney on topic RE:Wedding gowns in Aruba
I do not know about specific bridal shops in Aruba. However, I would suggest that you to check this shop named:

Honey Honey Bridal Store
Caya Ernesto O Petronia 74
297-588-3369.

Hope this can be a great help to those who are planning to get married in Aruba.

None
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement