- Posts: 109
- Thank you received: 0
Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.
Romantic Horse Back Ride in Aruba
16 years 2 weeks ago #7325
by romana
None
Romantic Horse Back Ride in Aruba was created by romana
I love horse back riding and I always thought it would be very romantic to take a horseback ride with your significant other. Has anyone done this, how was it? Was it as romantic as it seems?
None
- horselover
- Offline
- User is blocked
-
- None
Less
More
- Posts: 48
- Thank you received: 0
16 years 2 weeks ago #7327
by horselover
None
Replied by horselover on topic RE:Romantic Horse Back Ride in Aruba
I have on several occasions. I love to ride along the beach and I think it's the most romantic in the early morning when the sun comes up and begins to shine on the ocean. My other favorite time is as the sun goes down in the evening.
None
16 years 2 weeks ago #7331
by Floater
None
Replied by Floater on topic RE:Romantic Horse Back Ride in Aruba
Aruba is very romantic, so I am sure that this is quite popular for couples. I can only imagine what it would be like to see the sunset like that!
None
15 years 8 months ago #8434
by sweet gal
None
Replied by sweet gal on topic RE:Romantic Horse Back Ride in Aruba
Riding a horse is fun. Most of the horses in Aruba that are available to ride on is the small, but smooth gaited Paso Fino. Isn't it romantic to ride on a white horse?
None
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds