Skip to content
Plan your trip

How long in Aruba?

Jobs, work and internships on Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

How long in Aruba?

More
16 years 2 months ago #6504 by 2muchfun
How long in Aruba? was created by 2muchfun
I know that if you are from the United States you don't need a Tourist Visa, you only need your passport to visit. But I hear that you can stay almost three months without applying for a Visa?

None
More
16 years 2 months ago #6508 by tasha424
Replied by tasha424 on topic RE:How long in Aruba?
I think that is about right with one catch. Tourists can not work in Aruba so if you were to find any sort of work then you would have to apply for a Visa.

None
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement