• Page:

TOPIC: The University of Aruba

The University of Aruba #6620

• MatchPoint
  • Junior Boarder
  • None
I know that the University of Aruba has one of the best hospitality and management degrees because you can get hands on experience in eco tourism. What are other good degrees to get there.
None
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RE:The University of Aruba #6626

Apparently you can a law degree to practice law in Aruba, or transfer the law title to work in Holland. I'm biting my tongue the high employment for attorneys due to certain rich Dutch families and their offspring.
None

RE:The University of Aruba #6629

I hear they have a business degree. They call it something else, like financial management I think. I looked at it briefly but decided on a place closer.

-Miriam
None

RE:The University of Aruba #6636

• zoie4
  • Expert Boarder
  • None
I think they have a very good international law program there. They have so many countries and languages there that they have lots on experienced law professionals teaching.
None

RE:The University of Aruba #6652

• SaltnPepper
  • Senior Boarder
  • None
I'd be happy for my grandchildren to do any of these programs. They have a good reputation but it also means I could come visit on a regular basis. Pity I have a while to wait for them to be old enough!
None

RE:The University of Aruba #6656

• Poker Jim
  • Senior Boarder
  • None
I'm a big fan of continuing education. This makes me curious about opportunities for older learners at this university. It would be really nice to be able to take a course of some kind if you are on an extended vacation.
None
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds