Skip to content
Plan your trip

Internships in Hospitality Aruba

Jobs, work and internships on Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Internships in Hospitality Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6692 by Nakko
I've heard a rumor that you can get internships in the hospitality are in Aruba. Is this through a university or is this really acting on one's own to secure employment in a hotel?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6725 by Playn Jane
I'm pretty sure the internships in cookery or hospitality management are linked to study courses. Whether you have to find the placement yourself or they provide it for you I have no idea.

None
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement