Skip to content
Plan your trip

I Want To Work In Aruba!

Jobs, work and internships on Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

I Want To Work In Aruba!

More
16 years 1 month ago #6822 by Floater
I love Aruba and thought that maybe if I took a job there, I could extend my vacation and maybe even live there. But I just found out that a person visiting from the United States needs written permission to look for work while in Aruba. And a tourist is not allowed to stay longer than 14 days. What is the best way to look for a job there before going, so that I can get the required permission?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6831 by Playn Jane
Depending on your skill set you could try an agency. The other options could be to get some training in an area of work that is popular or to build relationships and contacts through visits and possibly the Internet.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6858 by Chipper
Replied by Chipper on topic RE:I Want To Work In Aruba!
I guess they are strict because otherwise half the world and their dog would be moving to the island! I am lucky to have dual US-Dutch citizenship so I guess I could work there. Nice idea for the future.

None
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement