Skip to content
Plan your trip

Temporary work available on Aruba

Jobs, work and internships on Aruba

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Temporary work available on Aruba

More
16 years 1 month ago #6969 by Playn Jane
I am sure most of us are familiar with the concept of 'mystery shopping'. The other day I saw some one time jobs in this field for Aruba. Can you imagine getting paid to check out restaurants and shops there? Bliss.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6972 by Floater
What? Sign me up! I doubt if they pay to fly you over there to do it, but they probably figure if you are already there, why not do a few reports on the service. I know I would be more than happy to help out there! I would be appreciate being reimbursed for some of my dining costs. I probably wouldn't do too many, though, to be honest, because I know that a lot of the reports are long and time-consuming, and I want to make sure that I am actually out enjoying myself. It is my vacation, after all.

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6982 by Toby
I have to agree with Floater that I want to enjoy my vacation and not have to worry about writing mystery shopping reports, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who would love to take advantage of an opportunity like that. Where did you see the jobs listed?

None
More
16 years 1 month ago #6983 by Playn Jane
I saw it on an agency website, they deal with work in and around that area. I am pretty sure it would only be open to long term residents of Aruba, but thought some of them may hang out here and be interested.

None
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement