In-Aruba Travel Portal

Temporary work available on Aruba

More
13 years 7 months ago #6969 by Playn Jane
I am sure most of us are familiar with the concept of 'mystery shopping'. The other day I saw some one time jobs in this field for Aruba. Can you imagine getting paid to check out restaurants and shops there? Bliss.

None

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #6972 by Floater
What? Sign me up! I doubt if they pay to fly you over there to do it, but they probably figure if you are already there, why not do a few reports on the service. I know I would be more than happy to help out there! I would be appreciate being reimbursed for some of my dining costs. I probably wouldn't do too many, though, to be honest, because I know that a lot of the reports are long and time-consuming, and I want to make sure that I am actually out enjoying myself. It is my vacation, after all.

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6982 by Toby
I have to agree with Floater that I want to enjoy my vacation and not have to worry about writing mystery shopping reports, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who would love to take advantage of an opportunity like that. Where did you see the jobs listed?

None

More
13 years 7 months ago #6983 by Playn Jane
I saw it on an agency website, they deal with work in and around that area. I am pretty sure it would only be open to long term residents of Aruba, but thought some of them may hang out here and be interested.

None

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds