Skip to content
Plan your trip

An Aruba love affair

Aruba Cafe

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

An Aruba love affair

More
15 years 4 months ago #8762 by Lantern
An Aruba love affair was created by Lantern
Just wanted to drop by and say hi to you all. I had the chance to visit Aruba for the first time recently and met someone who said she used to post in a forum about it. Seems like a good way to meet others and chat about my new found vacation hotspot.
More
15 years 4 months ago #8766 by joobee
Replied by joobee on topic Re: An Aruba love affair
Hello, nice to meet you. I am also new here. I have been stuck inside the U.S. because I had trouble getting a passport. Now that I have one I am looking forward to a trip, maybe to Aruba. Can't wait to hear about your experiences, and that of others.
More
15 years 4 months ago #8769 by HurricaneAndy
I have been planning a trip to Aruba for some time and am getting more information so I will make the most of my time there. I hear it's paradise and I'm very anxious to get there.
More
15 years 4 months ago #8775 by Jetsetter
Replied by Jetsetter on topic Re: An Aruba love affair
Hi! I'm also new here. Aruba has long been on my list of places to visit. Glad to find this site because I'm sure it will help me as I plan to explore the beauty of Aruba. :)
More
15 years 4 months ago #8802 by Justin
Replied by Justin on topic Re: An Aruba love affair
Hi guys, nice to see that this forum is active. The last forum I tried was dead as it got. I hope others will be doing lots of posting. I want to know every last detail about Aruba before I get there!
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement