In-Aruba Travel Portal

Internet access

More
12 years 9 months ago #8867 by Justin
Internet access was created by Justin
I need to hit the net at least once a day. I was wondering if anyone knows what the internet access situation is in Aruba. Can I take my laptop and use wi-fi, or do they have computer cafes?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8870 by JillyandCraig
Replied by JillyandCraig on topic Re: Internet access
I remember there was a nice pub in the busy area that had computers and Internet available. Sorry I can't remember the name of it right now. WiFi was fairly common I think. I try to avoid computers when i'm away so maybe this is all a bit vague.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8904 by joobee
Replied by joobee on topic Re: Internet access
Yeah, you might get there and decide you do not want to spend time on the computer at all. I wish I knew more about connectivity, but I really can't help.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8952 by Relyne
Replied by Relyne on topic Re: Internet access
I believe there are a few internet cafes around as well as some wi-fi hotspots. Then again, I have never taken my laptop on vacation with me. I'd rather spend as much time away from the computer as possible...but that's just me!

More
12 years 9 months ago #8955 by VitDAddict
Replied by VitDAddict on topic Re: Internet access
I wonder if most of the hotels there have wi-fi for guests? It would be handier than having to go to an internet cafe. I'm sure there are lots of hotspots but I'd rather connect at the hotel if possible.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8958 by HurricaneAndy
Replied by HurricaneAndy on topic Re: Internet access
The LAST thing I want to do on my vacation is to bring my laptop. I hope to be quite busy doing pleasant activities when I get there instead of working or keeping in touch with work. It's my VACATION! LOL

Time to create page: 0.517 seconds