In-Aruba Travel Portal

I Miss Aruba!

More
12 years 9 months ago #8965 by junethetraveler
I really miss Aruba! I have plans to get back there later this year. I wish I could just drop everything and go right now! Who else is in need of a holiday?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8970 by JillyandCraig
Replied by JillyandCraig on topic Re: I Miss Aruba!
June, I know what you mean. Aruba has a way of getting into your heart, right? Maybe you can start planning what to do on your upcoming trip, look at old pictures, buy a few new clothes and things like that?

More
12 years 9 months ago #8976 by joobee
Replied by joobee on topic Re: I Miss Aruba!
Aww, hang in there. Just keep thinking about how wonderful it will be when the time finally gets here! Your hard work will pay of and you will know it when your on the beaches of Aruba!

More
12 years 9 months ago #8978 by VitDAddict
Replied by VitDAddict on topic Re: I Miss Aruba!
I'd love to be able to drop everything and go on the spot, but that doesn't happen often. My wife and I have to do some planning and make sure every "i" is dotted and "t" is crossed before we get to come.

More
12 years 9 months ago #8984 by junethetraveler
Replied by junethetraveler on topic Re: I Miss Aruba!
I know you guys are right. There is no way I can take off like that. I guess I will keep trucking along and just keep in mind the rewards. Thanks guys!

More
12 years 9 months ago #8991 by Relyne
Replied by Relyne on topic Re: I Miss Aruba!
I miss it too. I actually went there for my honeymoon. I don't know if I will ever go back as just a vacation. It's very expensive for us. We would be more likely to go to a beach a couple of hours away, but man, would I love to go back to Aruba some day!

Time to create page: 0.326 seconds