Skip to content
Plan your trip

Exploring The Area

Aruba Cafe

Advertisement

Forum archive: this forum contains conversations from 2008 to 2014 and is no longer active. Information may be outdated; see our travel guide for current information about where to stay, where to eat and things to do.

Exploring The Area

More
15 years 4 months ago #8793 by HurricaneAndy
Is there a service that conducts tours of the area as a whole? I would love to see the local flora and fauna and maybe learn a bit while I'm there. I'm not adverse to hiring a local to drive me around but I would rather use an established service.
More
15 years 4 months ago #8824 by JillyandCraig
Andy, there are several companies who run tours. Some are to tourist sites and others have themes such as nature. I went on a couple of the traditional touristy type and they are fun. Best bet is to take a look at the information available once there. I don't think you need to book ahead.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum
Advertisement